If you have a list of Windows Vista error messages on your computer, this article might help. With Vista new features, there has been criticism of the battery life in Vista laptops, which can drain the battery much faster than Windows XP and reduce battery life. If Windows Aero visual effects are disabled, battery life will be the same or better than Windows XP systems.
Reasons For This Error
We know this error is caused by one of the following reasons:
Fix “0x00000109” On Windows
Windows installation CD / DVD required!
Some of the following solutions tr You can also use the Microsoft Windows installation CD or DVD. If your computer does not have a Windows installation CD, or you run out of Windows installation media, you can use Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows instead. EasyRE will find and fix many problems automatically, and can also be used to fix the problem with the instructions below.
Solution # 1: Scan For Viruses
If error 0x00000109 is caused by a virus that can modify kernel data, run a virus scan and delete any infected files it finds.
If the system files are infected and you delete those infected files, Windows may stop working properly.
Open your antivirus software and scan. If you don’t have an antivirus program, use the antivirus scanner built into Easy Recovery Essentials that runs outside of Windows (it can be run from a CD / DVD or USB stick) and can scan your computer deeply for viruses:
The professional version of Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows has powerful antivirus and scanp rootkits, which can usually fix these and other similar errors caused by viruses, rootkits and Trojans. or spyware. EasyRE is currently available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 and can be downloaded and created on any PC.
- Download Easy Recovery Essentials. Be sure to write down your version of Windows (XP, Vista, 7 or 8) before downloading EasyRE. This guide will help you determine which version of Windows you have installed. For the purposes of this tutorial, you need the professional version of EasyRE.
- Capture image. Please follow these instructions carefully to burn a bootable ISO as creating a bootable CD can be difficult! In addition, these instructions will explain how to create a bootable USB or EasyRE recovery USB.
- Boot your computer from the Easy Recovery Essentials CD or USB drive that you created.
- If EasyRE is running, select the Antivirus Scanner option and click Next .
In Easy Recovery Essentials, select Antivirus Scanner.
- After EasyRE has scanned the drives on your computer Next, identify and select the drive letter for your Windows installation from the list, then click the Scan button to start.